PlatinumWalkthroughs - Blog of Shame

Welcome to Derek Yaathavan's Blog of Shame

Wednesday 25 March 2009

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand



Huh?
You haven't heard yet!?
Well here's the place to.
I've been so busy with exams and other crap that I hardly get time to game nower days and in fact, I doubt I'll ever get an oppurunity to game.

I'm those lazy freaks who spend their spare time watching X-rated DVDs rather than occupying that time recording video games.

I've just managed to upload the Opening scene to the new walkthrough I'm working on and I hope to get the next 2-3 parts uploaded tomorrow depending on how much of an a** my computer is.
My computer ain't those next-gen super-fast processing PCs so don't complain if I don't get the videos up by tomorrow.

No one really watches my videos anyway so I don't think I should have problems to face.


Cheers,
Derek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home