PlatinumWalkthroughs - Blog of Shame

Welcome to Derek Yaathavan's Blog of Shame

Thursday 26 March 2009

GTA: Chinatown Wars Kicks Furry Butt


I just started playing this amazing game last week and have completely been hooked up to it.
I unfortunately can't do a walkthrough of it until Take2 permit so.



In the mean time I continue to upload some crappy 50 cent walkthroughs but the quality isn't all too great.

I've been editing the layout of this blog lately and I'm pretty pleased with it.

I shall upload my newly rendered videos either today or tomorrow.
I will however need to upload as much before this Sunday or I'm screwed, don't ask me why, you don't wanna know.

Okay, thanks. Plus here is my channel:

www.youtube.com/MootrixGames

Cheers,
Derek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home