PlatinumWalkthroughs - Blog of Shame

Welcome to Derek Yaathavan's Blog of Shame

Monday 30 March 2009

So now what?


Hello dudes and dudettes.

I have been bored to death lately so I've been playing around with my website's HTML coding.
My well-known buddy, GTAComplete has recently just re-created a better and faster website with a PHP database which enables users to automatically stream videos via his site. How clever is that?
Best of all he's using my server to upload his CoD4 videos! I have helped someone at last!

Anyway, I've just completed Silent Hill 3 after years and years of difficulty. I never thought I'd complete it but whad'ya know....

And yes, I've got my PlayStation 3 with me and a couple of PS2 games so I might as well record a guide of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty and a walkthrough of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater if I possibly can during the easter holiday.

I've also started playing one of my favourite classics, Rayman 3 and I'm hooked to it completely.
So I might even do a playthrough of this awesome fan-tabulous game!

And of course I'm editing my website. I've learnt a great deal of HTML online in the past week so I should be crackin' off soon making a better website (and hopefully "cooler") one too.

Cooking With Derek Show is coming very soon. I shall teach my comrades how to cut tomatoes, I know it sounds sad but it's the only way for me to kill time and it might even entertain you since I'm not great at cooking and loads of stuff should go wrong, I assume.

As for my Blogger account, I have grew a very strong bond between it. I use it a lot now and I just dunno why but I actually care about my blog so much, in some cases it's much more important to me than my website itself. But anyway, more updates should be coming up.

Another thing is that I'm a crazy Leisure Suit Larry fan and should be doing a lot of LSL Magna Cum Laude UNCUT gaming and should hopefully upload some "awesome" images of gameplay. I might even create my own fan-blog called "Larry's Blog" very original and unique :P

But sure, I love Magna Cum Laude and should be doing some gaming.
I however cannot do a walkthrough of it since YouTube will most definitely remove the videos and maybe even suspend me. Not that I care but uploading them would be just a waste of time if they are gunna get removed. Therefore, I might consider uploading them to my website or even better, compress all the files into 100MB sized files instead and then upload to my Blog since Blogger gives a maximum of 100MB video space per vid....how cool is that!

And the videos should only be about 30MB long each but enough of that!
I gotta go now and have some nachos for dinner so see ya soon.


Cheers,
Derek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home