PlatinumWalkthroughs - Blog of Shame

Welcome to Derek Yaathavan's Blog of Shame

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Rayman 3 Completed

So....I've complete Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
I started yesterday at about 4PM and kept playing till 10PM then went to go grab some nachos and had brief breaks in between. I did some other crap for the next 3 hours and returned to playing Hoodlum Havoc and took brief breaks when I needed a break. And now I have pretty much completed it. I did use some previous save files that I had ages ago to get passed the harder or boring sequences but nothing else.

I'm so knackered out that I'm gunna go get some sleep. Another thing is that I've been working on a new HTML coding which you should see fairly soon. My layout MIGHT change but I kinda like what I already have so maybe not. I'm making a PHP powered forum unfortunately not dedicated to gaming but a gaming site similar to StumpedGamer is gunna be created soon with the help of some other fellow games on YouTube.

Thanks,
Derek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home