PlatinumWalkthroughs - Blog of Shame

Welcome to Derek Yaathavan's Blog of Shame

Sunday 13 December 2009

Party Over!?


I held a huge party over at my house.
It was great, especially the booze.
It was a Christmas party so I had to invite my parents, my parents' friends, who have kids, as old as me :P

But the real thing was so we could gather up and have a fun time.
Me, some of the younger kids and all the older kids (2 of them) watched the film The Haunting of Connecticut, weird-ass name if you ask me and the movie sucked.

We were gonna watch Paranormal Activity but one of the older girls insisted since she found it too creepy, and she judged it by the TRAILER.
Wow.

Anyway, unusually, I got up at 8:40 AM today and everyone else was still asleep.
It was a great night but now since its over, sucks. I also re-positioned my brand new computer near my TV so I can record using Dazzle now and also bridge connections to get XBOX Live.

I don't know what to do at the moment though. Just had a big glass of Coca Cola and now am in hyper-mode, so I actually feel awake.

It's nice and bright outside, weirdly since it's Winter time. The gravel in the garden looks all stained so I'm assuming it was either raining or some drooling aliens showed up. Possibly the rain since it was raining yesterday.

That's about it really. I'd probably now go and edit some videos of GUN since it's been shit long since I uploaded a video. What was meant to be a 2 week project has now become a 6 week project. I wanna get it done before the 18th so I can get started on something different.
Let's see how it goes.

Bye,
Derek

1 Comments:

  • At 20 December 2009 at 18:03 , Blogger JAY942942 said...

    Did your girlfriend come?
    The 20 year old brunette chick called Katy or something like that?

    Or did that black homie of yours just make that shit up?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home