PlatinumWalkthroughs - Blog of Shame

Welcome to Derek Yaathavan's Blog of Shame

Tuesday 1 December 2009

Pinch, Punch, First day of the month!

Believe it or not, I've been pinched and punched today so bad that I'm fucking bleeding!
Anyway, incase you have forgotten, today is the first day of the final month of 2009.
Yep, just 24 more days till Christmas and my relatives from Canada have gone back so now I have freedom again. I am kinda bored of GUN but I will get it finished soon enough.

What was meant to be a 2 week project has now turned into a 4 and a half week project.
Anyway, once I'm done with GUN, it's probably some kiddies Wii game or possibly even a retro title I played back in the 90 as a child (not that I have grown any bigger now).

Anyway, the weather is absolutely terrible but thats the way I like it.
I love it when it's so dark and miserable and cold and rainy outside whilst I'm in a bright room, by myself, in a warm and cosy bed, masterb- I mean, finishing off some work.

Apart from that I have not much joy then visiting JohnnyDFox's blog or playing NBA Live 10 on my PSP (basketball is awesome!) but I am gonna be a bit busy for the rest of the week. I shall upload more videos soon.

Don't click the NBA Live link by the way.
That's about it friends!


Bye,
Derek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home