PlatinumWalkthroughs - Blog of Shame

Welcome to Derek Yaathavan's Blog of Shame

Saturday 11 April 2009

Let's Play: Leisure Suit Larry B.O.B

Since I have problems with my recording device which I use for consoles, I therefore cannot continue to upload any console videos however I do have some videos I previously recorded using Dazzle and should upload them in the future. I've contacted my mate to see if he could fix stuff up since he has more experience with it.

In the mean time I thought I should do a Let's Play on one of the crappest, most dissapointing video games of all time (where have you been? See previous posts for more details).

That's right, Leisure Suit Larry Box Office Bust is the only game I currently have installed on my PC which is compatible with Fraps so I might as well record that in the mean time....


So LSL: BOB it is :(

Thanks,
Derek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home