PlatinumWalkthroughs - Blog of Shame

Welcome to Derek Yaathavan's Blog of Shame

Wednesday 11 November 2009

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is out!


Another aniticipated game is out after a long time. I was disappointed with Call of Duty: World at War and was hoping for an improvement and I guess Modern Warfare 2 is way better than World at War but the thing is that I still am not satisfied. I only played the game at my friend's house but it was somewhat too cinematic if you know what I mean. It was moving towards a more cinematic, 3rd-person kind of style. It didn't feel like an intense war, it just felt like an ordinary FPS no different to Killzone or Halo. Nothing special...CoD was famous for it's awesome war-based style/plot and stuff but no it felt like it was more of a gang war then a WORLD war :P

Apart from that the game seems to be alright. Not as great as the first one, nor is it worth the full price but I heard it was being sold at Sainsburys (A supermarket in the UK) for just £26!!
That's great! I mean, CoD4 is still £29.99!! But there was a special offer at £26 which will last till Saturday. Might get it then.

There were huge crowds outside HMW, waiting up to get their copy of the game.
Loads of people were wearing camo outfits and dressing up like soldiers.
It was jokes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home