PlatinumWalkthroughs - Blog of Shame

Welcome to Derek Yaathavan's Blog of Shame

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots


Okay guys, I have been sitting down for the last 5 hours or so recording Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots non-stop, and I mean non-stop. I didn't even take a break, and now I'm so freakin' tired. I've got through the Act I completely and have now just edited the videos. I can't be arsed to render them and upload them right today but I will probably tomorrow.

As for my 50 Cent walkthrough, I have got most of the raw files on my PC but just need to upload them. I'll probably let 'em get uploaded overnight while I drink coffee and get down to playing the next few acts in MGS4. If you haven't heard, I'm trying to do as many walkthroughs before I leave, and I think I should do 12 complete guides and so far I've only completed one (Soul Punch) and I am close to completing 50 cent. Then I need to do MGS4 which should take me about a whole month, then I will continue uploading GTA III. As I complete that, I will move to Manhunt or Bully. And after that I should have other games planned, probably Resident Evil 5 or Killzone 2.

Thanks,
Derek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home